Sony WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Alexa & Google Assistant (Black)
- Noise cancellation adjusts to your environment with One Push AINC
- Wireless BLUETOOTH streaming with NFC One-touch
- Long lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and Quick Charging
- Hear more detail with 40 mm Driver Unit
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Reviews (0)
The WH-CH700N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones are made for long listening on the move. One Push Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancelling (AINC) adjusts to your environment so you can eliminate unwanted noise as you travel.
Freedom from noise and wires
Listen without wires and block out unwanted background noise, just hear your favourite music with digital noise cancellation.
Noise cancelling made for travel with One Push
Artificial Intelligence Noise Cancellation (AINC) analyses background sound and adjusts it for optimal performance on aeroplanes and other noisy environments. Just press and hold the NC button on your headphones to activate it.
NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
Near Field Communication (NFC™) technology makes complex set-up sequences a thing of the past. Simply touch selected NFC™-enabled devices to the on-body N-mark for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming content via Bluetooth® connection. No NFC™? No problem. You can still manually connect using your device’s settings menu.
Wireless streaming with Bluetooth connection
Wirelessly stream your favourite tracks with a Bluetooth® connection. Pair your smartphone or tablet with these Bluetooth®-enabled headphones. You can even start your music, skip tracks and control volume directly on the headphones, without touching your device or removing it from your pocket or bag.
Listen all day, charge up quickly
Keep your music playing all day. A built-in Li-ion battery delivers up to 35 hours of power (depending on your music settings) and is rechargeable via USB. Quick Charging gives 60 mins of play back from 10 minutes of charge.
Hear everything with 40-mm drivers
Get more from your music thanks to 40 mm dome drivers that deliver deep bass and a wide frequency range.
DSEE restores detail to your digital music
Boost the quality of your compressed music files. When an original music source is compressed, it loses the high-frequency elements that add detail and richness to your favourite tracks. The Digital Sound Enhancement Engine (DSEE) faithfully restores these to produce a high-quality sound that’s closer to the original recording.
Customise your settings with Sony | Headphones Connect App for Android
Tune your headphones to your perfect sound with the free Sony | Headphone Connect App for Android. Adjust audio levels and digital sound field modes with a range of presets and customisable EQ settings easily from your smartphone. Virtualphones Technology (VPT) simulates outdoor stage, club, hall or arena style sound.
Customise your settings with Sony | Headphones Connect App for iOS
Tune your headphones to your perfect sound with the free Sony | Headphone Connect App for iOS. Adjust audio levels and digital sound field modes with a range of presets and customisable EQ settings easily from your smartphone. Virtualphones Technology (VPT) simulates outdoor stage, club, hall or arena style sound.
Headphones become smarter with the Google Assistant
The WH-CH700N will be optimised for the Google Assistant with an update. Ask questions, tell it to do things — it’s your own personal Google, always ready to help.
Easy hands-free calling
Speak to your friends without even taking your phone out of your pocket or bag. Enjoy hands-free calling with the high quality built-in microphone.
Adjustable slider headband
A metal slider allows you to adjust your headphones to the perfect size.
Wired to keep music going
Keep listening even when your battery runs out. The supplied cable lets you listen anytime, or extend the noise cancelling mode for up to 50 hours of listening.
Swivel design makes travel easy
The earcups swivel flat for easy packing in a suitcase or slipping into a bag, so you can transport them securely, wherever you go.
Soft oval earpads
The soft earpads shape around your ears for a snug, comfortable fit.
Size & Weight
- WEIGHT: Approx. 240 g
- HEADPHONE TYPE: Closed, Dynamic
- DRIVER UNIT: 40 mm, Dome
- MAGNET: Neodymium
- IMPEDANCE (OHM): 22 ohm (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 48 ohm (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION): 7 Hz–20,000 Hz
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (BLUETOOTH COMMUNICATION): 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz (44.1 kHz Sampling)
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW): 97 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on), 98 dB/mW (at 1 kHz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- VOLUME CONTROL: Yes
- CORD TYPE: Detachable Single-sided type
- CORD LENGTH: Approx. 1.2 m (supplied headphone cable)
- PLUG: L-shaped stereo mini plug (supplied headphone cable)
- INPUT(S): USB (Micro), Stereo Mini Jack
- WEARING STYLE: Circumaural
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE: Yes
- S-MASTER HX: No
- PASSIVE OPERATION: Yes
- BATTERY CHARGE TIME: Approx. 7 hrs
- BATTERY CHARGE METHOD: USB
- BATTERY LIFE (CONTINUOUS MUSIC PLAYBACK TIME): Max 35 hrs (BT NC)
- BATTERY LIFE (WAITING TIME): Max 200 hrs (BT: ON/Noise Cancelling: OFF)
- BLUETOOTH® VERSION: Version 4.1
- EFFECTIVE RANGE: Line of sight approx. 10 m (30 ft)
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 2.4 GHz band
- PROFILE: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMAT(S): SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX HD
- SUPPORTED CONTENT PROTECTION: SCMS-T
- NOISE CANCELLING ON/OFF SWITCH: Yes
- AUTOMATIC AI NOISE CANCELLING: Yes
- PERSONAL NC OPTIMISER: No
- ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE OPTIMISING: No
- AMBIENT SOUND MODE: No
- QUICK ATTENTION: No
What’s In The Box
- USB Cable
- Headphone cable