HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse – HX-MC002B
- Light ring provides dynamic 360° RGB effects
- Pixart 3389 Sensor with native DPI up to 16,000
- Reliable Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Easy customisation with HyperX NGenuity software
- Onboard memory to store customizations
- Large skates for easy gliding
- Reviews (0)
HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse
Pinpoint precision paired with 360° RGB lighting
- The HyperX Pulsefire Surge gives gamers the best of both style and substance, providing pinpoint accuracy thanks to its state-of-the-art Pixart 3389 sensor and spectacular 360° RGB lighting effects with its unique light ring.
- Pulsefire Surge has native DPI settings as high as 16,000 DPI for precision that will satisfy even the most demanding digital snipers.
- Responsive Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks ensure that once you have that headshot lined up, your click will definitely register.
- Customise the mouse DPI, set individual LED colours, assign macros and save them directly to your mouse with HyperX NGenuity software.
- The Pulsefire Surge also comes equipped with large skates to allow for a smooth, controlled glide.
- Dazzling, dynamic 360° RGB effects – The smooth, stunning light ring will give your build an edge in customizable style.
- Pixart 3389 Sensor with native DPI settings up to 16,000 – The sensor’s fluid and responsive tracking provides players with improved accuracy.
- Responsive, reliable Omron switches – Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks provide crisp tactile feedback and give you supreme confidence in your inputs.
- Compatible with powerful, easy-to-use HyperX NGenuity software – Customise lighting effects, set DPI, program buttons and save them to the onboard memory with NGenuity software. (Learn More and Download)
- Store customisations to onboard memory – Save up to 3 profiles to your Pulsefire Surge and have your setup ready to go, even on the go.
|Resolution:||Up to 16,000 DPI|
|DPI presets:||800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI|
|Left/right buttons switches:||Omron|
|Left/right buttons durability:||50 million clicks|
|Backlight:||RGB (16,777,216 colours)|
|Light effects:||Per-LED RGB lighting1 and 4 brightness levels|
|Onboard memory:||3 profiles|
|Connection type:||USB 2.0|
|USB data format:||16 bits/axis|
|Dynamic coefficient of friction:||0.13µ2|
|Static coefficient of friction:||0.20µ2|
|Weight (without cable):||100g|
|Weight (with cable):||130g|
Cable length: 1.8m