HyperX PulseFire Pro Gaming Mouse – HX-MC003B
- Light ring provides dynamic 360° RGB effects
- Pixart 3389 Sensor with native DPI up to 16,000
- Reliable Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks
- Easy customisation with HyperX NGenuity software
- Onboard memory to store customizations
- Large skates for easy gliding
- Reviews (0)
HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro Gaming Mouse
Designed for top-tier FPS performance, accuracy and style
- Pro-level gamers know that if you’re not improving, you’re just a stepping stone for someone who is, and the same goes for your gear.
- Upgrade your mouse to the HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro RGB Gaming Mouse and give your setup a shot of RGB style and headshots to anyone foolhardy enough to drop near you.
- The Pulsefire FPS Pro uses the premium Pixart 3389 sensor, which is capable of tracking at up to 16,000 DPI with no hardware acceleration, to give you the reliable precision you need to hit your shots before your enemy lines up theirs.
- The ergonomic design is crafted to comfortably fit in your hand and not slip when victory is on the line.
- Set up your mouse just the way you like with its six programmable buttons in the easy-to-use HyperX NGenuity software, and save your config directly to the onboard memory.
- Omron switches provide crisp, tactile feedback so you’ll know that your clicks have been registered.
- Extra-large skates give the Pulsefire FPS Pro a solid base for smooth, controlled gliding that allows you to both track and flick with ease.
- Premium Pixart 3389 Sensor – The renowned Pixart 3389 sensor provides fluid, responsive tracking with no hardware acceleration for superior performance and accuracy.
- Comfortable, ergonomic design – Ergonomically designed to fit your hand with textured side grips to stay secure during quick movements.
- Six programmable, customisable buttons – Program each button to your liking. The main 2 buttons feature durable Omron switches for crisp tactile feedback.
- Easy customisation with HyperX NGenuity software – Create macros and customize RGB lighting and DPI.
- Save setups to onboard memory – Store up to 3 profiles directly to the mouse and take them on the go.
|Resolution:||Up to 16,000 DPI|
|DPI presets:||800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI|
|Left / Right buttons switches:||Omron|
|Left / Right button durability:||20 million clicks|
|Backlight:||RGB (16,777,216 colors)|
|Light effects:||1 RGB lighting zone and 4 brightness levels1|
|On board memory:||3 profiles|
|Connection type:||USB 2.0|
|USB data format:||16 bits/axis|
|Dynamic coefficient of friction:||0.13µ2|
|Static coefficient of friction:||0.20µ2|
|Weight (without cable):||95g|
|Weight (with cable):||130g|
Cable length: 1.8m